Trunk or Treat!
- When: Saturday, October 30th
- Time: 4:30-6:00pm
Arrival for trunk decorating: 4:00 pm
Arrival for trick or treating only: 4:30 pm
Trick or Treating: 4:45 to 6:00 pm
(Rain date: Saturday, November 6, 4:30-6:00 pm)
- Where: New Eagle Elementary Parking Lot
- Who: All New Eagle families and siblings are welcome!
- Cost: $25 per family
- RSVP: Requested by October 22, 2021
What is Trunk or Treat:
Children dress in their Halloween costumes and go trick or treating at each car with their friends and family around the NEES parking lot. Parents/Guardians are also welcome to come dressed in costumes. Candy will be handed out at several stations spread out along the route as an extra safety measure. A DJ will be playing music during the event and awards will be given out to the Top 3 Trunks!
The cost to participate is $25 per family ($30 at the door). Please register online below for your “trunk” spot or for “trick or treating” only.
This is a fundraising event for the NEES PTO. The funds raised will be used to enhance the educational and social experience of the New Eagle students and families by the PTO.
Who will be one of the winners of the best trunk award this year? Get creative! Choose a theme! Have your kids do the decorating! It can be spooky, silly, simple or spectacular! Just pop open your trunk and have fun decorating your car! Many prizes will be awarded to Top Trunk winners! *Candy will be distributed at candy stations (not trunks) this year to enhance safety.
- If you register online before the deadline of Oct. 22nd, you will receive a fast pass to skip the check in line.
- If you are decorating your trunk, plan to arrive at 4:00 pm and you will be directed to a designated spot to set up your car.
- If you are only trick or treating, arrive at 4:30 pm
- For safety reasons, no one will be permitted to drive off the “trunk” lot until after 6:15 pm.
If you would like to make a donation of nut free candy for Trunk or Treat, please drop it off in the “Candy Donation” bin in the New Eagle lobby. Thank you in advance for your donation!
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED to help us at this very popular event! Spots are available to help with candy distribution, set up, clean up and fast pass admission.
For More Information:
For any questions or to make a donation please contact: Tana Sprecher (email@example.com), or Aimee Poduri (firstname.lastname@example.org).