Road Riddles is a new and fun fundraiser for New Eagle Elementary families to get out into the community! To ensure fairness, and safety for all participants, the following rules must be acknowledged and consented to to participate.
- Above all, please observe the rules of the road and ensure that all passengers in your car are riding safely with seatbelts on. You committed to following rules of the road during the event when you registered.
- Should you run into others outside of your household, please maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet and wear a mask.
- The event begins at 6pm on March 12. Please depart from your home at that time. You must print out and bring the Road Riddles sign to earn points for your clues.
- Each clue has an assigned point value, and when you submit your answers to each clue, your team will earn that number of points. Your points may make you eligible for the prize raffle!
- This is a competition of accuracy, not speed. Teams that take the time to plan a route and consider the clues and be sure they are submitting the right answer will prevail!
- To earn points for each clue, you must email a photo with your Road Riddles Sign in view to firstname.lastname@example.org. More specific instructions on how to submit your guesses will be included in the clue booklet.
- We will accept photos beginning at 6pm on March 12 and will close submissions at noon on March 13. We will announce winners the week of March 15.
- Only registered participants may complete the New Eagle Road Riddles. Please do not share your list of clues with others.
- You must complete all the clues in one car, with all participants together – do not divide and conquer.
As part of your registration, registrants will be required to consent to the Road Riddles waiver:
Participants agree understand and acknowledges that New Eagle Road Riddles is NOT a race. Participants promise to abide by all traffic laws and that all passengers will ride safely with a seatbelt. Participants will not hold the New Eagle PTO responsible for damage to their vehicle, their property or themselves during the New Eagle Road Riddles event.
Registration open through March 10th!
Have questions about the event? Check here!
Please review the rules before participating!
Information about food add-ons and sign up for your pick-up time slot.