Congratulations to our winners!
1st Prize: The Hassan Family
2nd Prize: The (Kim) Connor Family
3rd Prize: The Troy Family
Bingo Raffle Winner: The Pereira Family
The New Eagle PTO has come up with a totally new, fun, and safe fundraiser that still gets you out into the community! Hop in your car for a fun clue-finding game around our community. Each participating car will receive a list of clues of varying types and difficulty. You will work with your group in the car to figure out the mystery locations. Then travel – safely via car – to the locations. At each place, take a photo with your Road Riddles participation sign (included with the clues), and email the photo to receive points for each that you solve correctly. Maximum points will be entered into a prize raffle! Each registration includes the clue booklet as well as an I-Spy photo game and 2 roadside bingo cards. For more information about this event, view our FAQ!
Road Riddles Details:
- Date of Event: Friday, March 12th, beginning at 6:00pm. Participants will have until noon on Saturday, March 13th to submit their completed clue entries.
- Cost: $30 per car, plus optional food add-ons (see below)
- Registration Deadline: Road Riddle registration is open through Wednesday, March 10th at 11:59pm; however you must register by Monday, March 8th at 3:00pm if you wish to add-on food orders.
All participants must consent to the Road Riddle rules and waiver to participate.
Food add-on: A special shout-out to Culinary Harvest and Peach Tree Catering, who will be providing snack options to make your Road Riddles adventure even better! Choose from:
- Snack Pack: includes 1 trail mix and 2 of their most popular popcorn ($20), courtesy of Peach Tree Catering
- Sweet Treats: includes ice cream, one of each flavor ($25), courtesy of Culinary Harvest
- Date night Box: cheeseboard ($55), courtesy of Culinary Harvest
See the Road Riddle Food page for ordering & pick-up information!
Registration open through March 10th!
Have questions about the event? Check here!
Please review the rules before participating!
Information about food add-ons and sign up for your pick-up time slot.