The 12th Annual New Eagle Fun Run will be held on Friday, April 14th, 2023 at 4:00pm. Rain date is April 17th at 4:00pm.
The Fun Run is a run around the grounds of New Eagle and is less than a mile. Every runner who completes the course receives a medal.
Funds raised by the Fun Run will benefit FLITE and T&E Cares. This fun event is open to all New Eagle students, alumni, siblings, staff, and parents. All registered participants will receive a T-Shirt. T-Shirts are also available to be purchased separately for those who are not participating but would like to support this fundraiser!
- Cost per runner: $12
- T-shirt only, not running: $10
NEES Alumni are welcome to run! Alumni will be running first. Note: if you are registering for alumni and get a shirt, you will receive the shirt on the day of the Fun Run, just before the event.
Registration or T-Shirt Orders must be submitted by 5:00pm on March 23rd. All runners must pre-register. To register or purchase t-shirts, click the button at the bottom of this page.
Download a pledge sheet and bring the pledges to the Fun Run where we will collect money for each charity. Alternately, you can donate directly to our charities:
Important: a parent or guardian must be at the Fun Run by the following times for their child to participate.
- Kindergarten: 3:25pm (parents sign kids out of classroom in the kindergarten courtyard and bring to back playground)
- 1st: 3:30pm (parents sign kids out of classroom and bring to back playground)
- 2nd: 3:35pm (parents sign kids out of classroom and bring to back playground)
- 3rd & 4th: 3:45pm (staff will bring students to back playground and they can meet their parents on the blacktop on the back playground)
To make this event a success, we are in need of volunteers! Since all children must have a parent present at the event – why not volunteer? This is such a fun event…be sure to be a part of it!!! See the sign-up sheet for volunteer opportunities.