New Eagle has a diverse student community and we would like to celebrate our global community by inviting families to participate in the first annual New Eagle Cultural Heritage Night! Grab a friend, or a few, and come out to celebrate all different cultures! There will also be a “Parade of Nations” at the end of the night!
We need participants!
- The Continent where the country resides
- The capital of the country
- The current population
- A sample of the flag – can be any material
- A sample of the primary language
- Examples of regional food – photos, recipes, or pre-packaged food. We can not allow tastings or temperature sensitive foods at this time, sorry!
- Samples of the regional/traditional clothing – photos or actual physical samples
- One fun fact – examples: famous person from the region, art, what is the country most known for, a popular sport, instruments, etc.
Set-up will begin at 4pm on April 17th. There will also be a “Parade of Nations” at the end of the night for anyone interested in participating. If you have a culturally relevant performance you would like to share during the event please let the committee know so we can plan accordingly. If you have any questions please email Amy Terlecki at firstname.lastname@example.org