Attention 4th Grade Parents – we have some important Yearbook deadlines to be aware of!
The New Eagle Elementary yearbook is sponsored by the PTO, and all 4th grade students receive a FREE yearbook. But we need your help!
The yearbook committee is in need of three separate submission types and we’re asking all parents to please submit by the deadlines below.
Individual Photos of Your Child Through the Years:
We need (3) individual photos of your child through the years, as follows:
- Baby Photo – A close-up, individual photo of your child as a baby. This photo should be named “First name_Last name_Baby.” (example: John_Smith_Baby)
- Kindergarten Photo – A close-up, individual photo of your child in kindergarten. This photo should be named “First name_Last name_Kindergarten” (example: John_Smith_Kindergarten)
- 4th Grade Photo – We are getting digital photos from Barksdale if you purchased pictures this year. If you wish to use a different photo, please submit a close up individual picture of your child smiling to be used as their 4th grade picture.
Please only upload clear, usable photos. If you have a hard copy picture that you want to use, scan it rather than taking a picture of it to avoid glare/flash.
Instructions on how to submit photos:
From your computer or phone, please e-mail the photos using the following procedure:
- Gather your photos with the labeling (listed above) for each picture
- Compose an email and use your child’s name as the subject
- Add the photos to the email as attachments – not in the body of the message.
- Send the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
School-Related Event/Group Photos
We are looking for GROUP photos (not individual) from school events only such as the Sock Hop, Fun Run etc. Subjects to include:
- Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade, Third Grade, Fourth Grade
- Events (Halloween, Trunk or Treat, Fun Run, Field Day, Sock Hop, etc.)
- Label the photos with the event or grade as file name.
- Please only upload clear, usable photos for these events. If you have a hard copy picture that you want to use, scan it rather than taking a picture of it to avoid glare/flash.
Yearbook Survey Questions (for your student!)
We are asking each 4th grade student to answer the following questions, and the answers will appear next to each photo in the yearbook:
- Name: ___________________ (This is how your name will appear in the yearbook, so if you prefer a nickname please write that).
- “Remember me as ________________________” Examples: …a good friend, a great soccer player, or a nice and funny girl.
- “When I grow up, I hope_______________________.” Examples: …to be an artist, there will be no war, or to be an engineer.
- “My fondest memory of New Eagle is:
To submit your student’s answers, please click the button below to complete the form.